React / React Native / TypeScript Contract Engineer for LaneSpotter
Want to work with an experienced entrepreneurial team on a new startup? LaneSpotter is looking for a React / React Native / TypeScript Engineer. The ideal person should be a self-starter with experience in web development and a passion for building great mobile apps using the latest technologies.
Our MVP was completed in October. We’re looking to launch a more complete version of the platform in the next six months.
What we need:
- 2+ years experience building web / mobile applications
- React Native experience
- Understanding of Android / iOS ecosystems and their guidelines for app development
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience using git / github
- 20 - 30 hours per week. Full-time opportunity exists.
- Team Player
- UI / UX experience
- GIS / Mapbox experience
- You commute by bike - or at least ride sometimes.
Interested? Send an email and a link to your Github account to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, tell us about your experience (feel free to attach a resume too) and why you're interested in this opportunity.
About us: LaneSpotter is a mapping and navigation tool, created for cyclists by cyclists; with a focus on safety. Our passion for bikes - and bike safety - drives everything that we do. The company launched October 2017. Since then, 16,000 cyclists have joined the community and those people have provided safety ratings on more than 22,000 roads in 255 cities and towns around the world.